Who doesn’t love a great tasting slow cooker recipe? I know I do! This easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Veggies recipe is one of the easiest meals to make and one of my favorites.
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups broccoli (I use frozen)
- Brown rice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add chicken, soup, carrots, and milk to slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours
- Add broccoli to slow cooker about an hour before you want to serve dinner. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook rice according to package.
- Serve and enjoy!