This raspberry mango sunrise smoothie is also fitting for spring and summer because warm weather means cool drinks! See the step by step recipe here!
- 1 1/2 cups of mangoes
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choosing)
- 2/3 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of ice
- 3 raspberries (for garnish)
- Step 1. In a blender, combine raspberries, almond milk, and 1/2 cup of ice until smooth and thick. Set aside. (Note: If you prefer it less thick, add more almond milk)
- Step 2. In a blender, combine mangoes, banana, orange juice and 1/2 cup of ice until smooth and thick. Set aside. (Note: If you prefer it less thick, add more orange juice)
- Step 3. Pour the raspberry mixture in the cup first. Then pour the mango mixture on top of the raspberry mixture.
- Step 4. Add a few raspberries on top for garnish.
- Step 5. Sip and Enjoy!