This Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry is a delicious low carb meal that the whole family will love. It takes less than 30 minutes to pull together, so it’s the perfect weeknight meal!
- 1 lb. pork, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 14 oz. bag frozen broccoli, defrosted
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Spray skillet with PAM. Cook broccoli and onions over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes, until onion is cooked but veggies are still firm. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- While veggies cook, mix soy sauce, chicken broth, crushed red pepper and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add olive oil to skillet. Add pork and ground ginger. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, flip the pork pieces, and cook 3-4 minutes more, until pork is cooked through.
- Stir the sauce, then pour it into the skillet with the pork. Cook until thick and bubbly. Return veggies to pan with the pork and sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes until heated through.