This cauliflower and ground beef hash will be your favorite go-to low carb dinner. It's easy, cheesy and ready for the dinner table in about 20 minutes!
- 16 oz. bag frozen cauliflower, defrosted and drained
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat and drain the grease.
- Add it back to the pan along with the cauliflower, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cauliflower is tender.
- Add cheddar cheese on top of the cauliflower and beef mixture. Turn heat to low, cover pan with a lid, and allow cheese to melt.
- And there you go! You can have this on the table in about 20 minutes, and even kids seem to like this dish. If you’d like smaller chunks of cauliflower, just pop it in the food processor for a spin or two. Serve it alongside a nice big salad to round out the meal.