If you are looking for a quick and easy protein packed breakfast that is ready in minutes, this omelet in a mug is for you! You can enjoy the omelet as is straight from the mug, or you may wrap it up in a whole grain tortilla and enjoy it as a breakfast burrito!
- 1 Large egg (or 2 additional egg whites)
- 2 Large egg whites (or 1 additional whole egg)
- 2 tbs Unsweetened almond milk (or low fat milk of choice)
- Pinch Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbs Roma tomato, diced (or salsa)
- 2 tbs
- 2 % Cheddar cheese, shredded (or cheese of choice)
- 2 tbs Lean turkey or ham, cubed 
- 5 Spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp Chives, chopped
- 1 piece Center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbs Red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbs Vegetable of choice
-  Or lean ground sausage, cooked and crumbled.
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 1-5 Minutes.
- Spray a microwave safe mug with cooking spray. Beat together eggs, milk, seasoning, tomatoes and cheese in the mug.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Remove mug and stir. Cook for an additional 1 minute, or until eggs are completely set! Remove from microwave and top with a sprinkle of additional cheese if desired. Let sit for a few minutes before enjoying, or take with you on the go!